Employment Opportunities | YA Realty
Thank you for your interest in employment with Young America!
If you have applied for a position, your application and resume will be forwarded to the approriate manager. If the manager is interested in scheduling an interview, you will be contacted either via phone or email.
This is an opportunity to apply your IT and business analysis skills and to learn the business and its operations. You will have the opportunity to grasp this role and be a part of Company growth.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has embraced STEM/STEAM in business operations to apply:
IT skills and knowledge of current and trending/future business technology,
Curiosity about operations of the organization and how those may be improved,
Genuine appreciation and support for colleagues with diverse perspectives, and
As both a self-starter and finisher, you will identify areas to add and deliver value.
You will discover, identify, and solve problems, which may impact the business currently or in its future. You will actively collaborate with peers to share ideas and evaluate options. Once direction is determined, you will focus energy on timely completion of work. You will support the organization’s culture of stewardship.
You will demonstrate:
Ability and willingness to engage with key business software (e.g., AppFolio): fully utilizing all existing features; requesting and evaluating upgrades, beta features, etc.
Willingness to champion an idea or position: to work alone on a tough assignment.
Focus on continuous improvement through management by data.
Enjoyment of the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
Pursuit of everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish, including in the face of resistance
Above average proficiency with technical tools: software exploration, MS Office / G-suite tools;
creative video/photo editing tools a plus.
This is an opportunity to learn the business and its operations as you commit your talents within a leading property management organization. You will have the opportunity to grasp this role and be a part of Company growth.
Requirements include: related degree (e.g., Operations / Business Management, IT, etc.) plus several years of related experience.
Ideal candidates will offer a cover letter describing unique problem identification and solution experiences related to operations technology.
This is not a remote work opportunity.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS PAID ON FIRST FULL PAYCHECK!
JOIN THE YOUNG AMERICA TEAM! START WORKING ASAP!
We offer full-time employees:
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
• Retirement plan with 2% employer contribution
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have basic knowledge and experience in all areas of residential maintenance.
• Must have no physical or health restrictions that would prohibit performing any of the position requirements. Must have the ability to climb stairs, walk, bend, twist, lift, stand and kneel.
• Must provide and maintain their own set of “tool-belt or tool-box” tools (hammer, cordless drill, tape measure, etc.) that are required to perform their job functions and duties.
• Must be able to follow oral and written instruction. • Must have a firm understanding of modern technology and internet tools.
• Must have a reliable vehicle, current vehicle insurance, and maintain a valid Illinois Driver’s License. While not required, a pickup truck or van is beneficial.
• Must be available to participate in an on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends. - MUST LIVE WITHIN 20 MILES OF NORMAL, ILLINOIS
• Must have high ethical standards.
• Must pass a background screening.
Full Time – Hourly, Non-Exempt
This position is not remote and requires the employee to report to an office location, enter occupied apartments and interact with the public. Young America requires its employees to agree to and abide by all company guidelines regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.
Scroll through this page and see if there is an open position that is a good fit for your skills.
Don't see a one posted right now?
Fill out an application anyway and we'll keep it on file for future positions!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: New YA student residents save $250 and current student residents get up to $400 when renewing! View Now
Come join us on the Quad!
The Student Division office will be closed today for the Festival.
1505 Ensign | 2 bedroom 1 bathroom | $610/month
Please click here
For information related to COVID-19
We're here to help -- virtually!
for information about virtual tours
Our student office will be re-opening to the public for
apartment showings starting June, 13 at 11AM.
ISU Says Fresh/Soph Students Can Choose to Live Off Campus
2021-2022 Leasing Information
Open Leasing Information
Deal ends May 15th! Click Here
Super 2 Bedroom Units Are Ready To Lease!
Find out more
Only 10 days left! Renew your lease now through Sept. 24 to get up to $400!