- How do I start the Application Process?
- How much is the security deposit?
- What will I need to sign the lease?
- What is the $25 Application Fee?
- Can I have pets in my building?
- How much are Late Fees and when are they assessed?
- What is the process for subleasing?
- How do I schedule a showing and where do we meet?
- How long will a showing take?
- Is the property I want still available?
To begin the Application Process, please read the Application Instruction Sheet found on the Online Forms page of the website.
This page will have to be signed at the bottom and returned to us along with the other items listed.
Please contact us at Residential@YArealty.com or 309.454.2338 ext 504 for further details on how to provide the required documents.
Security Deposit amounts vary based on the apartment.
Please consult with a Leasing Agent to find out the Security Deposit owed for the particular unit you are interested in.
You will need to have been qualified through our Application Process before signing a lease.
Once qualified, you will be contacted by a Leasing Agent to discuss dates and details. The lease will then be sent to your email through DocuSign to be signed electronically.
The Leasing Agent will then instruct you on how to pay the security deposit.
The application fee covers our cost to run your Credit History and Criminal Background Check. This fee is not refundable.
Some of our Residential Properties do allow pets.
If you are curious if the building you live in, or are interested in renting, allows pets, please contact a Residential Leasing Agent at Residential@YArealty.com
They will tell you if your building allows pets, and if so, what the restrictions are.
There are fees and paperwork associated with pets.
Please contact us PRIOR to bringing a pet into your home.
Late Fees are assessed on the 6th day of every month. The late fee will be 5% of your monthly rent amount + $5.00 per each day the payment is late.
When looking to terminate your lease early, please contact a Residential Leasing Agent to explain your options.
You may not sublet your unit without prior written consent from Young America.
To schedule a Residential Apartment Showing, please contact our office via:
1) Calling (309) 454-2338 ext 504
2) Emailing a Leasing Agent Directly at:
3) Submitting the "Contact Us" form on the website
You will meet a Residential Leasing Agent at the particular property you are interested in seeing.
Showings typically take anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on how many properties you choose to view.