What's New? | Young America Realty
“Unlimited” vs. “All-Inclusive” or “Green Cap”
Residents with inclusive utilities should remember that although your utilities are paid by Young America, your included energy allowance is not unlimited. You have an allowance as part of your lease. Young America does not control utility rates or the consumption behavior of our residents.. If your utility bills for the year exceed your allowance, you will be billed for the excess.
Tips for Saving Energy:
- In the summer months, the air conditioner's thermostat should not be set any lower than 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Likewise, the settings should not be any higher than 68 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter.
- In the winter, turn your heat down at night.
- Turn your heat down when you leave the apartment for an extended period of time (Christmas break, or weekend away). DO NOT TURN YOUR HEAT BELOW 50 DEGREES WHEN YOU LEAVE IN THE WINTER. YOUR PIPES WILL FREEZE AND FLOOD DAMAGE (OFTEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS) WILL BE REPAIRED AT YOUR EXPENSE!
- Make sure doors and windows are closed when the heat or air conditioning is in use
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room
- Hot water for showers uses considerable energy. Try to limit your shower time
- Shut off your computers and televisions when not in use.
- Turn off kitchen, bath, and other exhaust fans within 20 minutes after you are done cooking or bathing. These fans take the air you’ve paid to heat/cool and move it outside
- During the cooling season, keep the window coverings closed during the day to prevent solar heating in your apartment
- Replace light bulbs with Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFL’s)
- Many appliances continue to draw a small amount of power when they are switched off. These "phantom" loads occur in most appliances that use electricity, such as DVD players, televisions, stereos, computers, phone chargers, and kitchen appliances. These phantom loads can be avoided by unplugging the appliance or using a power strip and using the switch on the power strip to cut all power to the appliance.
Call Your Maintenance Number if:
- You have a leaking faucet, or if you notice the water filling a toilet tank runs continuously
- You feel a draft near doors, windows, or wall air conditioning units. Sealing drafts will keep your conditioned air from escaping. Maintenance will caulk or seal drafts at no cost to you.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: New YA student residents save $250 and current student residents get up to $400 when renewing! View Now
Come join us on the Quad!
The Student Division office will be closed today for the Festival.
1505 Ensign | 2 bedroom 1 bathroom | $610/month
Please click here
For information related to COVID-19
We're here to help -- virtually!
for information about virtual tours
Our student office will be re-opening to the public for
apartment showings starting June, 13 at 11AM.
ISU Students are able to apply for DORM exemptions!
2021-2022 Leasing Information
Open Leasing Information
Deal ends May 15th! Click Here
Super 2 Bedroom Units Are Ready To Lease!
Find out more
Only 10 days left! Renew your lease now through Sept. 24 to get up to $400!
YA offices will be closed to the public February 2nd and 3rd. Please stay home and stay safe!
Summer Maintenance Internship
$18.00 per hour
We will be closing our offices at 3:30 PM on Thursday, July 21st. We will reopen at 8:30 AM on Friday, July 22nd!
YA Student Department is fully Pre-Leased for the 2022-23 school year. Please contact us for sublease opportunities. Open Leasing for 2023-2024 school year will be October 5th, 2022.
Our student office will be closed Saturday, July 30th due to the parking lot being resurfaced. We will re-open Monday, August 1st at 8:30 AM.
Join us at Festival YA!
Tuesday, August 30th from 11am-3pm
216 W. Mulberry (Kensington Suites)
Giveaways include: Bears Tickets, Cubs Tickets, Harry Styles Tickets, and more!
Our student office will be closed to the public on Tuesday, August 30th for Festival YA!
Please contact our office by phone at 309-454-2338.
Come join us at 216 W. Mulberry! (Kensington Suites)
Today is the last day to exclusively renew your unit for the 2023-24 school year. After today, your unit could be signed for by others!
Come in today to renew your apartment, PLUS receive your choice of renewal incentive!*
*offer valid for student properties only
Contact us at 309-454-2338, or [email protected], for more information.
Through Tuesday, October 4th, current YA residents have the exclusive opportunity to transfer to another YA property for the 2023-24 school year!*
*offer valid for student properties only
Leasing is now open to the general public!
Contact us today to set up a tour!
309-454-2338 or [email protected]
Get $300 off your security deposit!* (Residential units only)
*offer valid for approved applicants who move in prior to 12/22/2022