What's New? | Young America Realty
Signing a lease is a major commitment to a binding contract. I've put together a list of items worth considering before you commit to your next apartment.
--Kelsey Bishop, Young America Leasing Agent
1. Inclusive utilities: Most inclusive utility agreements offer an allowance, and utility consumption above the allowance is billed to the resident. Be sure to consider the amount of the inclusive allowance, as well as which utilities are included. Some competitors in our market, including new a construction project this year, do not include water, electricity, or gas.
2. Parking: Is parking included with the lease, or is it purchased separately? If separately, this should be considered as part of your rent payment.
3. Security Deposit & Service Fees: Is the security deposit refundable? Does the landlord automatically charge a cleaning fee, regardless of how clean you leave it at move-out?
4. Online Payments: Are the payment options easy and convenient?
5. Location: LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! - Young America’s properties are nearly all within a few block radius of campus. We do not have large properties in commuter locations. Live in the heart of campus and feel its heartbeat.
6. Safety & Security: Would you feel safe in the property you’re leasing? Adequate lighting and surveillance cameras may be relevant considerations for you.
7. Where are your friends living? Are group discounts available for you and your friends to live together? Young America offers group discounts, and has a variety of properties to handle any size group.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: New YA student residents save $250 and current student residents get up to $400 when renewing! View Now
Come join us on the Quad!
The Student Division office will be closed today for the Festival.
1505 Ensign | 2 bedroom 1 bathroom | $610/month
Please click here
For information related to COVID-19
We're here to help -- virtually!
for information about virtual tours
Our student office will be re-opening to the public for
apartment showings starting June, 13 at 11AM.
ISU Says Fresh/Soph Students Can Choose to Live Off Campus
2021-2022 Leasing Information
Open Leasing Information