- How do I start the Application Process?
- How much is the security deposit?
- What will I need to sign the lease?
- What is the $35 Application Fee?
- Can I have pets in my building?
- How much are Late Fees and when are they assessed?
- What is the process for subleasing?
- How do I schedule a showing and where do we meet?
- How long will a showing take?
- Is the property I want still available?
To begin the Application Process, please read the Application Instruction Sheet found on the Online Forms page of the website.
This page will have to be signed at the bottom and returned to us along with the other items listed.
Security Deposit amounts vary based on the apartment.
Please consult with a Leasing Agent to find out the Security Deposit owed for the particular unit you are interested in.
You will need to have been qualified through our Application Process before signing a lease.
Once qualified, you will be contacted to set up an appointment to sign your lease.
At this time, you will need to bring your security deposit to the appointment.
The application fee covers our cost to run your Credit History and Criminal Background Check. This fee is not refundable.
Some of our Residential Properties do allow pets.
If you are curious if the building you live in allows pets, please contact a Residential Leasing Agent.
They will tell you if your building allows pets, and if so, what the restrictions are.
Please do this PRIOR to bringing a pet into your home.
Late Fees are assessed on the 6th day of every month. The late fee will be 5% of your monthly rent amount.
When looking to terminate your lease early, please contact a Residential Leasing Agent to explain your options.
To schedule a Residential Apartment Showing, please contact our office via:
1) Calling (309) 452-8521
2) Emailing a Leasing Agent Directly at:
3) Submitting the "Contact Us" form on the website
You will meet a Residential Leasing Agent at the particular property you are interested in seeing.
Showings typically take anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on how many properties you choose to view.